Thursday, January 7, 2010

















My family and I went to Porto Lopez a little town south west of Porto Viejo for 2 days. Porto Lopez is famous for the whale watching there, but that's not untill August so no whales. But there are national parks around the town and my dad is friends with people that work there so we got in free. These are pictures from the biggest beach in the park and we were right in the middle so the two with out poeple are of the right and left side of the beach. And this is a specal beach because there are almost no waves. thats from the big rockes on both sides so they break the waves at least that is what my dad said and it sounded logical enought for me. We also went to another national park for free called Agua Blanca which has the exact oppacite of white water. The water comes from a volcanic spring so is smells like sulfer and the bottem of the little pond is full of thick black mud which people rub all over their bodies and then bath in the water. I didn't want any mud but i did go swimming and when you get out your skin feals really smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment